Windsor’s Family Owned #1 Carpet and Tile Cleaning Business . Serving Tecumseh as-well-as LaSalle Ontario.
At Elements Carpet Cleaning & Restoration Services we are committed to protecting your privacy. The purpose of this Privacy Statement is to inform you about Elements Carpet Cleaning & Restoration Services’ practices relating to the collection, use and disclosure of personal information that may be provided through access to or use of our websites or shipping services and related products or that may otherwise be collected by us.
For the purpose of this Privacy Statement, “personal information” means information about an identifiable individual, but does not include the name, title or business address or telephone number of an employee of an organization.
What Personal Information We Collect and How We Use It
Elements Carpet Cleaning & Restoration Services collects and retains information about every shipment we make so that we can better provide you with the services and information necessary to make shipping even easier. Examples of personal information collected by Elements Carpet Cleaning & Restoration Services are:
• Contact information (such as name, address, e-mail address and telephone number in a non-business capacity);
• Proof of identity (such as signature and driver’s license number);
• Financial and billing information (such as credit card details and credit history); and on an optional basis, demographic information (such as age, education and occupation).
Elements Carpet Cleaning & Restoration Services uses your personal information for the following purposes:
• To provide you with timely and reliable services, including shipping, tracing packages, communicating with you and the intended recipient of your packages about the status of the shipment, customer support, account management and billing, verifying credit, customer authentication and related services;
• To develop and maintain our relationship with you and to communicate with you;
• To develop and improve our products, services and websites and to advise you about new products and services that may be of interest to you;
• To satisfy Elements Carpet Cleaning & Restoration Services’ legitimate business interests (for example, conducting market studies and trend analysis and generating aggregate data and reports which record customer behavior as a whole); and to assist law enforcement agencies, to collect outstanding debts, to protect our business interests and the interests of our customers, and to generally meet requirements imposed by law.
When We Disclose Your Personal Information
Except with your consent, we will not sell, share, license, trade or rent your personal information to others. Elements Carpet Cleaning & Restoration Services may disclose personal information to third parties engaged to assist us in providing services to you or to carry out one or more of the purposes described above.
Elements Carpet Cleaning & Restoration Services reserves the right to co-operate fully with local, provincial, state and federal officials (whether or not we are court ordered to do so) in any (formal or informal civil or criminal) investigation (or proceeding whether administrative or judicial in nature) relating to any personal information (including private electronic communications transmitted on any Elements Carpet Cleaning & Restoration Services website) or any purported unlawful activities.
Elements Carpet Cleaning & Restoration Services reserves the right to disclose and/or transfer personal information to a third party in the event of a proposed or actual sale, merger or other transfer of the assets provided that the third party agrees to adhere to the principles expressed in this Privacy Statement and the information does not constitute all or substantially all of the assets being transferred.
Knowledge and Consent
Elements Carpet Cleaning & Restoration Services collects personal information about our customers only when our customers voluntarily provide it. When personal information is provided to us about the intended recipient of a shipment, we use that information solely for the purposes of processing the shipment and, in some cases, to communicate with the intended recipient to provide information pertaining to the status of the shipment. We rely on our customers to obtain the intended recipient’s consent to our use of their personal information for these limited purposes.
The form of consent provided by an individual, including whether it is express or implied, will largely depend on the sensitivity of the personal information and the reasonable expectations of the individual in the circumstances. You may withdraw consent at any time, subject to legal or contractual restrictions and reasonable notice.
If you wish to withdraw your consent, please contact Elements Carpet Cleaning & Restoration Services at email@example.com. Elements Carpet Cleaning & Restoration Services will inform you of the implications of withdrawing consent. We will not, as a condition of the supply of a product or service, require you to consent to the collection, use or disclosure of information beyond that required to fulfill the explicitly specified and legitimate purposes.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
Elements Carpet Cleaning & Restoration Services makes all commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that personal information collected from you is protected against loss and unauthorized access. Access to your personal information is restricted to selected Elements Carpet Cleaning & Restoration Services employees or representatives. In addition, Elements Carpet Cleaning & Restoration Services employs generally accepted information security techniques, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptography, to protect personal information against loss and unauthorized access.
While Elements Carpet Cleaning & Restoration Services uses commercially reasonable efforts to limit access to its vehicles and premises to authorized personnel, Elements Carpet Cleaning & Restoration Services cannot guarantee the confidentiality of information that is displayed on any shipment package or shipment label.
Retention of Your Personal Information
Elements Carpet Cleaning & Restoration Services retains your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected and to comply with applicable laws.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
Elements Carpet Cleaning & Restoration Services reserves the right to modify this Privacy Statement at anytime without notice. The Privacy Statement posted at any time or from time to time via this website shall be deemed to be the Privacy Statement then in effect.
You may contact Elements Carpet Cleaning & Restoration Services at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to or correction or update of your personal information.
In the event that you have any questions about Elements Carpet Cleaning & Restoration Services’ Privacy Statement or if you have reason to believe that Elements Carpet Cleaning & Restoration Services may have failed to adhere to this Privacy Statement, you may contact us at email@example.com.
Please note that any comments, suggestions or materials provided to Elements Carpet Cleaning & Restoration Services shall be deemed to be of a non-confidential and non-proprietary nature (becoming the property of Elements Carpet Cleaning & Restoration Services upon Elements Carpet Cleaning & Restoration Services’ receipt of same) and Elements Carpet Cleaning & Restoration Services shall be entitled to use and distribute such comments, suggestions or materials to any other parties and for any other purposes, including, but not limited to, developing and marketing products and/or services incorporating or based on any such comments, suggestions or materials.
Carpet Cleaning Windsor, Encapsulation chemistry is a method of cleaning best used for commercial carpet maintenance. The first step in effective cleaning carpet is to remove sticky soils from carpet fibers. The encapsulation method of cleaning surrounds each soil particle and crystallizes it so that it cannot attract other soils. The encapsulated (crystallized) particles then release from the carpet fiber making them easily extracted with normal vacuuming. Therefore, there is no dirt attracting residues left behind resulting in the carpet staying clean for a longer period of time.
Encapsulation cleaning also eliminates recurring spill stains and wicking (browning of the carpet fibers). Commercial carpets vary from residential in both the materials of the carpets as well as in the amount of traffic and staining they endure. Stains are abundant in a commercial setting these stains will tend to be pulled up through the carpet with a hot water extraction method (HWE). Thus due to the high volume of staining and soil attracting residue present in commercial settings the encapsulation carpet cleaning method is advantageous ensuring an incredibly bright and clean carpet.
1. Fast dry times- Typical dry times for encapsulation are less than 2 hours. This eliminates the slip and fall and re-soiling issues found with hot water extraction.
2. Money saving-when on a proper maintenance program your overall carpet cleaning costs will be lower and you business space will look amazing all year around.
3. Safety –Slip and fall accidents can be greatly reduced with proper safety signs, employee awareness, Quick dry times 6 hours faster than HWE (hot water extraction).
4. Whisper Quiet Operation- Imagine having a section of your office cleaned quietly without interrupting daily operations of your business. This option is not available with a truck mount roaring in the background.
5. No more Security issues- Unlike carpet cleaners who are “chained” to their truck mount we can offer the security option of cleaning with the account’s doors shut and locked.
Do I need Carpet Protector?
Windsor, when your carpet was manufactured there were two levels of protection. First an acid dye blocker is added to lock in the color of the dye. This clear dye fills empty areas of each carpet fiber. Second a product called a Fluorochemical with trade names like 3M Scotchguard, DuPont Teflon or Bridge points MAXIM. This product forms a protective layer on top of acid block layer that resists dry soils. The more dry soils are repelled they have a better chance of being picked up with you regular vacuuming.
However, it is inevitable that some of the pollutants and soils will begin to stick to the fibers. After the boding process has started the protective layer is sanded away with foot traffic. If left too long between cleanings traffic areas will breakdown the very fibers of the yarn. Once these are damaged they will never look the same.
Wait what can you do ? Not to worry Elements carpet cleaning Windsor can help. First hire a reputable company to clean your carpets . Some companies use High alkaline products that will leave your carpets looking clean but, in far worse condition than before they arrived. In a few weeks you will notice rapid re-soiling and further damage to the fibers.
Once your carpets are fully cleaned of sticky soils and pollutants and full rinsed. Elements will re apply the Fluorochemical product to your carpet this will give you back the protection against permanent staining and soils damaging fibers. This will keep your carpet looking great for many years down the road.
Commercial Carpet Cleaning Windsor, A clean well maintained carpet can offer your business a bright, updated and cleanly atmosphere. A clean carpet can also improve the air quality reducing pathogens such as mold, mites and bacteria. It is a common misconception that carpets are uncleanly, this misconception speaks to poorly maintained carpets full of dampness and pathogens resulting in mold spores. This is a recipe for illness to the persons exposed, employees and customers alike. Illness in the workplace costs businesses money, bottom line. Statics Canada Census confirms employee sickness costs business` money. For a fraction of the cost of not cleaning your carpets, have them cleaned and reap the many rewards!
When carpets are cleaned the varying allergens, molds and bacteria are disinfected, steamed rinsed and removed. A professional is armed with the knowledge, experience and equipment that will penetrate the superficial layers and ensure the cleaning happens deep within the fibers of the carpet. Just as important as the cleaning is the extraction capability of the equipment used by the restoration technician, if the carpets are left with a significant amount of water due to lack of extraction power they are subject to significant mold and mildew.
Ensuring the carpets in your business are clean and well maintained communicates to potential customers your commitment to detailed customer service, no matter what class of business. A cleanly work environment offers maximized revenues by ensuring the health and wellness of employees.
ELEMENTS carpet cleaning and Restoration
Most of the carpet cleaning companies often vary in their service delivery. Nevertheless, as a client you should look for both experienced and reputable company when seeking these services. What are the benefits that a customer enjoys by using a reputable carpet cleaning companies? Here are the 10 benefits;
1. Trained Professionals: A company can never enjoy a huge reputation without having highly trained cleaning professionals. This enables them to be Eco friendly , safe, effective and certified as they offer the services to customers. This will prove their excellence and professionalism in offering best carpet cleaning services.
2. It saves your Money: The services of a reputable carpet cleaning company are often cheaper when compared to other companies. This will help reduce cost that you incur while getting these services at the same time enjoying quality services.
3. Complaint Resolution Process: The reputation that the company enjoys is one factor that enables them to resolve any issues that relates complaints of the customers. Remember that reputation comes from high ability to address the customer’s inquiries.
4. Compliance with cleaning regulations: A reputable cleaning company has experts who understand the laws and regulations in the business thus enabling them to operate on the legal structures of their mandate. This will enhance their efficiency whenever they are discharging their carpet cleaning services to the clients.
5. Safety and competence: A reputable company has excellence in carpet cleaning services that enhance competence in their work. This also increases a mutual relationship between them and the customers even in cases of urgency or any need.
6. Acts with high level of expertise: A reputable company does its work more diligently as opposed to other companies in the carpet cleaning industry. The factor enhances customers loyalty to the company carpet cleaning services.
7. It guarantees customer’s warranty and compensation: The customer will often get compensation whenever; they get substandard carpet cleaning services. This gives an assurance on the carpet cleaning services delivery that the company offers.
8. Proper communication to the customers: Any company that enjoys a huge reputation is better placed when explaining the kinds of carpet cleaning services they offer to clients when compared to those who do not. This also ensures that they only offer customers certified carpet cleaning services.
9. It maintains company’s integrity: Through this, the company many reduce cases of fraud that is mostly experienced in the cleaning industry. The customers are also able to save their money that they could have spent to obtain these services.
10. Effectiveness: Using the services of a reputable carpet cleaning company ensures that you get quality services. This enhances perfection thus winning the trust and loyalty of customers. This is from the fact that they know the business secretes and have experience about the industry.
In conclusion, any customer who intends to use the services of any carpet cleaning company need to note the above 10 benefits. This will help from being a victim of poor carpet cleaning services at the same time save you hundreds of dollars you could have spent on these services especially from low reputable companies.